As warmer weather is here to stay for a while the number of events is on the rise. From concerts to festivals there are plenty of opportunities for fun but it can also pose safety hazards. Protect yourself, your family, and your money while enjoying a day at the track. Here’s how:
- Keep close watch on your children.
- Remind younger children to avoid strangers, and help them identify police officers or officials to go to when lost.
- Before leaving the house, take a photo of your child. If you are separated, you will have an up-to-date photo of your child and what he or she is wearing.
- Pick a place to meet your group if you become separated.
- Place your phone number in your child’s pocket in case you’re separated.
- Keep your phone on you at all times and be sure to charge it before starting your day.
Work With Chad and Sheila Today
- Make sure you know where the exits are.
- Walk around crowds rather than pushing through them.
- If you’re caught in a moving crowd, walk sideways or diagonally across it to work your way out.
- Plan to leave early or stay late in order to avoid excessive traffic.
- Be sure you and your family are up to date with all vaccinations.
- Wash your hands often.
- Try to carry only your identification, cash, and one credit card.
- Carry these important items in your front pockets.
- Choose a purse with secure closures and a strap that hangs across your body.
It’s easy to get caught up in a fun day and forget about the hazards but with a little preparation and mindfulness disaster can be avoided.
Let Us Put Our 58 Years Of Trial Experience Towards Your Case.